What happens if I miss a dose of Premarin?

If you miss a dose of Premarin, take it as soon as you remember it. If it is very close to the time are supposed to take the next one, skip it and continue taking the rest normally. Don't take two pills at once or double the application of the cream.

You are less likely to miss a dose of Premarin if you take it at the same time everyday. If you do miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next dose, wait and take the next regular dose. Don’t make up for a missed dose by taking an extra dose. You should not take any extra medication.

Continue Learning about Estrogen

How can taking estrogen treat my menstrual migraines?
Dawn MarcusDawn Marcus
Blunting the significant drop in estrogen just before menses sometimes can help reduce menstrual...
What are topical estrogen therapies?
Jan L. Shifren, MDJan L. Shifren, MD
Estrogen can be applied directly to the skin in gels, creams, and sprays. One product, EstroGel,...
What estrogen products are available to treat vaginal dryness?
For some women who have a documented decrease in estrogen during perimenopause or menopause there ar...
What is the role of estrogen in brain wellness?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
Estrogen has many beneficial effects on the brain. Scientists have been looking at whether decreasin...