What side effects of Estrace vaginal cream should I report to my doctor?

You should contact your doctor if you develop any of the following side effects:
  •  breast lumps
  • unusual vaginal bleeding
  • dizziness and faintness
  • changes in speech
  • severe headaches
  • chest pain
  • shortness of breath
  • leg pain
  • changes in vision
  • vomiting
These side effects may be warning signs that Estrace vaginal cream is causing a serious health problem. Seek medical attention immediately.

Continue Learning about Estrogen

Where does estrogen come from?
The sex hormones estrogen and progesterone are produced by a ruptured egg follicle after it releases...
What are the estrogen pathways in hormone replacement therapy?
A lot of us like to fling around the word estrogen the way a pizza maker flings around dough, but th...
What does the loss of estrogen during menopause lead to?
Estrogen certainly gets around. It impacts so many parts of your body and its functions. When the bo...
How can I limit the side effects of using estrogen?
You can lower your risk of side effects from medications that contain estrogen by taking the fol...