How soon after I start taking Enjuvia will my symptoms improve?

Enjuvia contains conjugated estrogens. Studies have shown that symptoms caused by menopause improve substantially within four weeks of starting standard dose estrogen treatment. With lower doses, it may take eight to 12 weeks to see the best effect.

Continue Learning about Estrogen

What is estrogen?
SCAISCAI
Estrogen is a hormone that is produced by the body in one of three forms: estrone, estradiol and est...
How do estrogen levels affect headaches?
Dawn MarcusDawn Marcus
Estrogen directly affects the level and activity of both headache-producing (e.g., dopamine and ...
How do estrogen levels change during perimenopause?
Julia Schlam EdelmanJulia Schlam Edelman
During the reproductive years, estrogen levels rise and fall smoothly like gentle hills and vall...
What is estriol?
Multiple Sclerosis FoundationMultiple Sclerosis Foundation
Estriol is one of the three main estrogens (estradiol and estrone are the other two) produced by the...