How can I cope with anger about erectile dysfunction (ED)?

Anger is a natural reaction to erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence, and how men react to the anger can vary from one person to another. Some use the anger in a positive manner, some ignore the anger, and some let these angry feelings consume their whole beings.

In order to cope with the anger and irritability that often accompanies a failure to perform sexually, it will help you to try and understand these feelings. Once you do this, you can replace the energy you spent being angry with positive actions to make life enjoyable for you and those around you.

Keep in mind--if you have lived with impotence for months or even years, you definitely have a right to be angry. Nonetheless, you do not have a right to belittle yourself or hurt others physically or verbally while expressing this anger.

Unofficial Guide to Impotence

Unofficial Guide to Impotence

The Unofficial Guide to Conquering Impotence delivers the inside scoop on impotence: the truth about Viagra, what treatments really work, and how lifestyle changes can aid in conquering...

Continue Learning about Erectile Dysfunction

Treatment Options for ED
Treatment Options for ED
These days, you have a whole range of options for dealing with erectile dysfunction (ED). The exact treatment you use will depend on what's causing yo...
How can I prepare for my appointment about my erectile dysfunction?
Before you see your doctor to discuss erectile dysfunction (ED), make a list of all the medications ...
Is erectile dysfunction a marker for coronary artery disease (CAD)?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) can be a sign or marker of coronary artery disease, which can lead to a he...
How Can Bladder Cancer Treatment Affect a Man's Sexual Health?