How common is erectile dysfunction (ED)?

Erectile dysfunction is extremely common as men age. In a recent survey, 52% of men ages 40 to 70 are afflicted by this disease. It can be associated with heart disease and diabetes. However, all is not lost, and if you have ED, consult your doctor because there are different medications that may be able to help you.
Madeleine M. Castellanos, MD
Psychiatry
Erectile problems are actually incredibly common: According to the results of the Global Better Sex Survey, published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, 65 percent of men aren't satisfied with the quality of erections (and neither are 63 percent of women).

Continue Learning about Erectile Dysfunction

What is Erectile Dysfunction?
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Are Obesity and Erectile Dysfunction Related?
4 Tips to Fight Inflammation and Reduce Your Disease Risk
How Can Lack of Sleep Affect My Erections?