How can erectile dysfunction affect my sex life?

Erectile dysfunction may have a significant impact on your sex life, especially if it's left untreated. If you're unable to get or keep an erection long enough to have sex, your sex life will obviously suffer. Every man occasionally experiences erection problems, but if you start to expect it, you may become anxious or stressed about having sex. Also, your partner may interpret this as a sign of disinterest in them sexually, which may lead to relationship problems. To prevent ED from having a lasting impact on your sex life, talk to your doctor to find a treatment option that works for you.

Continue Learning about Erectile Dysfunction

Should You Take Medication for Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction (ED), the inability to get or keep an erection for sex, is a common ailment. About 30 million American men have some degree of ED...
Is erectile dysfunction an indicator for heart disease?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
Erectile dysfunction is considered a potential indicator of heart disease. Certain types of erectile...
Is erectile dysfunction temporary or chronic?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) can be temporary or chronic, depending on the cause. Temporary (short-term...
How Will Having My Prostate Removed Affect My Sex Life?