If I have ED, could the arteries to my penis be blocked?

If you’re having ongoing problems getting your soldier to salute, it may be a signal that the arteries in your penis are not working right. Erectile dysfunction (ED) happens, most of the time, when you can’t have an erection that’s rigid enough and lasts long enough to have successful sex. The reason is usually that the blood isn’t flowing smoothly in the arteries, particularly the ones that cause an erection. Consider your penis like a health dipstick. If you’re having problems with erections, it may be a sign that the arteries in your heart aren’t as healthy as they should be. See your good doc to find out the health status of your arteries. You may save your own life, while your trying to rescue your sex life.

Continue Learning about Erectile Dysfunction

Causes of Erectile Dysfunction & Cures for ED
Most men associate virility with youth, so it's no wonder that the idea of eventually experiencing diminished virility or erectile dysfunction (ED) ca...
Could my erectile dysfunction go away on its own?
Sometimes erectile dysfunction resolves on its own. Maybe you cut back on drinking, resolved the...
How many American men experience erectile dysfunction?
More than 30 million men in the United States have erectile dysfunction (ED) or an inability to ...
Can Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction Depend on Other Conditions?