If I have ED, could the arteries to my penis be blocked?

If you’re having ongoing problems getting your soldier to salute, it may be a signal that the arteries in your penis are not working right. Erectile dysfunction (ED) happens, most of the time, when you can’t have an erection that’s rigid enough and lasts long enough to have successful sex. The reason is usually that the blood isn’t flowing smoothly in the arteries, particularly the ones that cause an erection. Consider your penis like a health dipstick. If you’re having problems with erections, it may be a sign that the arteries in your heart aren’t as healthy as they should be. See your good doc to find out the health status of your arteries. You may save your own life, while your trying to rescue your sex life.

Continue Learning about Erectile Dysfunction

How Can Lack of Sleep Affect My Erections?
What Are the Causes of Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?
Is Erectile Dysfunction Common After Prostate Cancer Treatment?
Can Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction Depend on Other Conditions?