If I have ED, could the arteries to my penis be blocked?

If you’re having ongoing problems getting your soldier to salute, it may be a signal that the arteries in your penis are not working right. Erectile dysfunction (ED) happens, most of the time, when you can’t have an erection that’s rigid enough and lasts long enough to have successful sex. The reason is usually that the blood isn’t flowing smoothly in the arteries, particularly the ones that cause an erection. Consider your penis like a health dipstick. If you’re having problems with erections, it may be a sign that the arteries in your heart aren’t as healthy as they should be. See your good doc to find out the health status of your arteries. You may save your own life, while your trying to rescue your sex life.

Continue Learning about Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile dysfunction is not a life-threatening condition but could be a symptom of something more serious, like heart disease, hypertension, or diabetes. If you are having trouble getting an erection of maintaining an erection, sp...

eak to your doctor and discuss your treatment options. Erectile dysfunction is a delicate subject to discuss for many men but stress from ED can cause the condition to worsen. Learn more about erectile dysfunction from our experts.