How can I relieve my child's hay fever?

There is no real cure for seasonal allergies, sometimes called "hay fever," but it is possible to relieve symptoms by reducing or eliminating exposure to allergens. If reducing exposure isn’t possible or is ineffective, decongestants, antihistamines, nasal spray steroids or leukotriene inhibitors may help alleviate symptoms.

Continue Learning about Environmental Allergies

Maybe It’s a Spice Allergy
Maybe It’s a Spice Allergy
When the Spice Girls, Scary, Sporty, Ginger, Baby and Posh were sprinkling their pop vocals over the airwaves, some folks had a strong reaction to the...
What are environmental allergies?
Some of the common environmental allergens are tree, grass weed pollens, mold spores, pet dander and...
Can non-celiac gluten sensitivity be treated with diet?
Michael Albertson, MDMichael Albertson, MD
If you have been diagnosed with non-celiac gluten sensitivity (NCGS), start on gluten-free diet of v...
What Has Attributed to the Growth of Food Allergies?