What should I ask my urologist regarding enlarged prostate pain?

1.  Is there an infection or tumor? 
2.  Is there a nodule or swelling in the gland? 
3.  Do I need a biopsy? 
4.  What is my PSA level?
5.  Are there any medications to treat my symptoms?  What are the urinary and sexual side effects?

Continue Learning about Enlarged Prostate

Does an Enlarged Prostate Require Treatment?
You may find the symptoms of an enlarged prostate—frequent urination is among the most common—unpleasant, but does it require treatment? It depends on...
How common is benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)?
More than one-half of men over the age of 70 have symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)...
What conditions can lead to a groin pull?
Brian YeeBrian Yee
‘Groin pulls’ typically are due to over-compensation and poor mechanics in the legs and core stabili...
What is robotic radical prostatectomy?
NewYork-Presbyterian HospitalNewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
A radical prostatectomy is a surgery for prostate cancer that involves removal of the entire prostat...