What vitamins can I take to boost my energy?

Taking vitamin supplements will boost your energy level only if you are deficient in them. In particular, our bodies need B vitamins to release the energy in foods. The family of B vitamins includes B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B12 and folic acid. Taking large amounts won't give you extra energy, however, so it isn't wise to consume more than the recommended daily allowance.  

Continue Learning about Energy Boosters

Boost Your Energy Level in 11 Steps
Boost Your Energy Level in 11 StepsBoost Your Energy Level in 11 StepsBoost Your Energy Level in 11 StepsBoost Your Energy Level in 11 Steps
Recharge your batteries so you can keep on going like the Energizer bunny. Everyone feels tired now and then, but are your energy stores totally deple...
How Can I Boost My Energy Without Coffee?
2 Ways to Breathe for More Energy
2 Ways to Breathe for More Energy
4 Natural Energy Boosters
4 Natural Energy Boosters