What morning routine can give me more energy?

Do you constantly struggle to get out of the bed? Dr. Oz has a simple routine that will turn you into a morning person in no time! You'll start the day energized and ready to go.

Continue Learning about Energy Boosters

Get an Energy Boost with This Drink
Get an Energy Boost with This Drink
It quenches your thirst, it's practically free, and it gives you an energy boost like no other. What's this magical energy drink? It's water. That's ...
When should I eat to boost my energy level?
Eating breakfast, especially protein (such as eggs and ham) is a great way to start the day. Eating ...
Boost Your Energy Level in 11 Steps
Boost Your Energy Level in 11 StepsBoost Your Energy Level in 11 StepsBoost Your Energy Level in 11 StepsBoost Your Energy Level in 11 Steps
Recharge your batteries so you can keep on going like the Energizer bunny.
Drink OJ for a Better Workout
Drink OJ for a Better Workout