What morning routine can give me more energy?

Do you constantly struggle to get out of the bed? Dr. Oz has a simple routine that will turn you into a morning person in no time! You'll start the day energized and ready to go.

Continue Learning about Energy Boosters

Creating Your Own Sources of Renewable Energy
Wouldn’t it be great if you could put on a solar panel hat and run all day on the fuel and energy that would generate? Well, you do use the sun as a s...
How can I increase my energy?
It may seem like the last thing you want to do when you’re tired, but exercise is a great way to giv...
5 Ways to Beat the Afternoon Slump
5 Ways to Beat the Afternoon Slump5 Ways to Beat the Afternoon Slump5 Ways to Beat the Afternoon Slump5 Ways to Beat the Afternoon Slump
And we're not talking about caffeine.
Where Does Energy Come From?
Where Does Energy Come From?