What foods can boost energy when eaten together?

Chickpeas and red pepper can boost energy. Chickpeas contain iron, but the body has trouble absorbing it. The vitamin C in red peppers helps unlock plant-based iron.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Energy Boosters

Get an Energy Boost with This Drink
Get an Energy Boost with This Drink
It quenches your thirst, it's practically free, and it gives you an energy boost like no other. What's this magical energy drink? It's water. That's ...
What vitamins can I take to boost my energy?
Dominique AdairDominique Adair
Our bodies actually get energy (ATP) from the MACROnutrients we eat.  Macronutrients are the carbohy...
Boost Your Energy Level in 11 Steps
Boost Your Energy Level in 11 StepsBoost Your Energy Level in 11 StepsBoost Your Energy Level in 11 StepsBoost Your Energy Level in 11 Steps
Recharge your batteries so you can keep on going like the Energizer bunny.
2 Ways to Breathe for More Energy
2 Ways to Breathe for More Energy