What is an easy way to get more energy?

Who wouldn't want to feel more energized and have a smile on their face all day? But short of popping some "happy pills," it seems there's no easy way -- until now. Enter yoga.

Yep, some simple yoga-style stretches and poses could do the trick. People who did them for five weeks reported a lift in their moods and more spring in their steps.

A type of yoga that focuses on mood-boosting poses seemed to be particularly helpful in raising spirits in a recent study. In fact, people's moods not only generally improved about halfway through five weeks of doing Iyengar yoga, but posers also felt a bit better after class, too. Talk about instant gratification.

Continue Learning about Energy Boosters

Get an Energy Boost with This Drink
Get an Energy Boost with This Drink
It quenches your thirst, it's practically free, and it gives you an energy boost like no other. What's this magical energy drink? It's water. That's ...
How can I boost my energy in the morning?
Many people experience their lowest energy in the morning and have difficulty waking up. To help...
5 Ways to Beat the Afternoon Slump
5 Ways to Beat the Afternoon Slump5 Ways to Beat the Afternoon Slump5 Ways to Beat the Afternoon Slump5 Ways to Beat the Afternoon Slump
And we're not talking about caffeine.
Natural Energy Boost
Natural Energy Boost