What can I do in the mornings to help me have more energy?

Ever wonder how someone like Dr. Oz -- busy surgeon, TV host, involved family man -- manages to do it all? In this video Dr. Oz shares the three things he does every morning to boost his energy levels and keep them up all day.

Continue Learning about Energy Boosters

Getting Over the Afternoon Slump
Getting Over the Afternoon Slump
How often do you feel like napping in the afternoon? Whether your afternoon slumps are chronic or occasional, it can be frustrating to feel your get-u...
How can depression or anxiety affect my energy?
Chippenham Hospital - HCA VirginiaChippenham Hospital - HCA Virginia
Energy-zapping fatigue is one of the most prominent symptoms someone experiencing depression faces, ...
Boost Your Energy Level in 11 Steps
Boost Your Energy Level in 11 StepsBoost Your Energy Level in 11 StepsBoost Your Energy Level in 11 StepsBoost Your Energy Level in 11 Steps
Recharge your batteries so you can keep on going like the Energizer bunny.
2 Ways to Breathe for More Energy
2 Ways to Breathe for More Energy