What should I eat for breakfast if I want to have more energy?

Dr. Oz is joined by top trainers and nutritionists to reveal what these experts eat first thing in the morning! In this video, learn how to start your day off strong with breakfasts designed to keep you full and energized for hours.

Continue Learning about Energy Boosters

In a Bad Mood? Try This
In a Bad Mood? Try This
When your emotional well-being is in need of a "tune up," follow this simple rule for feeling better: take more walks. A strong body of research sugg...
How can health problems affect my energy levels?
Ms. Ashley Koff, RDMs. Ashley Koff, RD
From thyroid issues to anemia and plain old digestive disorders like constipation and irritable bowe...
Boost Your Energy Level in 11 Steps
Boost Your Energy Level in 11 StepsBoost Your Energy Level in 11 StepsBoost Your Energy Level in 11 StepsBoost Your Energy Level in 11 Steps
Recharge your batteries so you can keep on going like the Energizer bunny.
What Foods Can I Eat to Increase My Energy Level?