What are the most effective energy-generation exercises?

Tibetan yogic exercises and Mentalphysics exercises are well known to help energize the shakras of the body and help vitalize and rejuvenate your body. Adding these forms of exercise into your program will help increase your energy levels and promote high levels of well-being and vitality.

Continue Learning about Energy Boosters

5 Ways to Beat the Afternoon Slump
5 Ways to Beat the Afternoon Slump5 Ways to Beat the Afternoon Slump5 Ways to Beat the Afternoon Slump5 Ways to Beat the Afternoon Slump
And we're not talking about caffeine. The post-lunch, early afternoon coma: We’ve all been there. And believe it or not, there’s actually some science...
What Dietary Strategies Can Boost Energy?
How Can I Boost My Energy Naturally?
How Can I Boost My Energy Naturally?
Tired? Try These 6 Energy-Boosting Foods