How can I increase my energy?

Physical activity is the best way to boost energy levels. Regular physical activity increases the blood flow to your body and improves your cardiovascular health and fitness. This will allow more blood and oxygen to get to the body providing energy to do work. Regular physical activity also increases production of vital hormones such as thyroid-stimulating hormone, testosterone, human growth hormone, and catecholamines, all of which help increase your metabolism and give you more energy. Regular physical activity also makes you more efficient at utilizing your body’s stores of fat and sugar for fuel, which allows you to burn them for energy and also helps regulate blood sugar levels and prevent the peaks and valleys that can cause fatigue. All of this will help you see a big increase in energy once you start engaging in regular physical activity.  

Continue Learning about Energy Boosters

5 Ways to Beat the Afternoon Slump
5 Ways to Beat the Afternoon Slump5 Ways to Beat the Afternoon Slump5 Ways to Beat the Afternoon Slump5 Ways to Beat the Afternoon Slump
And we're not talking about caffeine. The post-lunch, early afternoon coma: We’ve all been there. And believe it or not, there’s actually some science...
Drink Water to Fight Fatigue
Drink Water to Fight Fatigue
How Can Exposure to Blue Light Increase Energy?
Where Does Energy Come From?
Where Does Energy Come From?