How can I boost my energy naturally?

Lisa Marie Rosati
Herbal Medicine

To naturally boost energy I recommend using Pure Essential Oils and Aromatherapy.

Aromatherapy is a form of alternative medicine that uses volatile plant materials, known as essential oils, and other aromatic compounds for the purpose of altering a person’s mood, cognitive function or health.

When you feel sluggish (instead of reaching for a cup of caffeine):

Take a few deep breaths through your nose and down into your belly, exhaling slowly.

Then take a few whiffs (by waving the jar under your nostrils and sniffing) of any of the following Pure Essential Oils.

• Peppermint
  • Rosemary
  • Fir or Pine
  • Eucalyptus
There are definitely vitamins that can help fight fatigue and boost energy. B vitamins help our body release energy from glucose so for sustained energy it’s important you’re getting enough of this vitamin family. Vitamin B12 can be found in sardines, salmon, lean beef, and liver, and Vitamin B6 can be found in bananas, turkey, chicken breast, whole grains, and tuna. Another one to try is D-ribose. Ribose is an essential energy source for your cells, and some studies have found that these natural supplements can significantly improve energy.

For a natural afternoon lift that doesn’t come in a mug, can, or pill, try aromatherapy. Studies have found that inhaling lemon fragrance can wake up your brain and give you more energy naturally.

Finally, we go back to that most important meal of the day — breakfast. Studies have found that eating breakfast can improve alertness and concentration throughout the day, so don’t forget it!

Continue Learning about Energy Boosters