What is the recovery time for endometriosis surgery?

Recovery time for endometriosis surgery depends on the nature of the surgery. Endometriosis may be treated endoscopically or even with robotic surgery, either of which will likely have an associated recovery time measured in days to weeks. On the other hand, if open surgery is necessary, recovery time may be more lengthy.

Continue Learning about Endometriosis

Will I Need Surgery for Endometriosis?
Will I Need Surgery for Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a condition in which tissue that is similar to the tissue that lines the inside of the uterus (this tissue is called "endometrium") g...
Why do women and their doctors often miscommunicate about endometriosis?
Women and their doctors or other health care professionals (HCPs) often miscommunicate about endomet...
What do I need to know about endometriosis?
Good Samaritan HospitalGood Samaritan Hospital
Endometriosis causes pain one to two weeks before a woman's period comes.
How Can I Manage the Pain from Endometriosis?