Where in the body is recurrent endometrial cancer found?

The most common place for endometrial cancer to recur is at the top of the vagina. After treatment, the doctor does a Pap smear and a pelvic exam to make sure there is not any recurrence at the top of the vagina. Other common sites are the pelvic area and the lungs.

Continue Learning about Endometrial (Uterine) Cancer

Is uterine sarcoma the same as endometrial cancer?
Uterine sarcoma is not the same as endometrial cancer. Uterine sarcoma originates in the muscles and...
What factors affect my prognosis with endometrial cancer?
Riverside Cancer Care CenterRiverside Cancer Care Center
The prognosis (chance of recovery) and treatment options depend on the following:The stage of the ca...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with uterine cancer?
Someone with uterine cancer will likely have a hysterectomy, or surgical removal of the uterus, to t...
Can a Person Get Endometrial Cancer from Consuming Sugary Drinks?