How do I manage my stage 4 uterine cancer symptoms on a daily basis?

You will likely experience bleeding that is not part of your menstrual cycle and may experience pelvic pain as well. The most important way to manage these symptoms is to bring them to your doctor's attention. The earlier you treat uterine cancer, the better your chances of recovery.

Continue Learning about Endometrial (Uterine) Cancer

What do I need to know about caring for someone with uterine cancer?
Someone with uterine cancer will likely have a hysterectomy, or surgical removal of the uterus, to t...
Is endometrial cancer the same as uterine cancer?
Cancer of the uterus most often begins in the lining of the uterus, called the endometrium, and is s...
Is more research on endometrial cancer coming?
Jean A. Hurteau, MDJean A. Hurteau, MD
Yes, a resurgence of research on endometrial cancer is at hand as the death rate seems to be increas...
Can a Person Get Endometrial Cancer from Consuming Sugary Drinks?