In a premenopausal or perimenopausal woman, abnormal bleeding is anything that varies from a normal monthly flow. Heavy bleeding, constant spotting or irregular cycles may all indicate a problem. Any bleeding in a postmenopausal woman should be evaluated. The overwhelming majority of abnormal bleeding is not an indication of uterine cancer, but still needs to be checked out.
- Q Where does endometrial cancer spread?
- Q What is recurrent endometrial cancer?
- Q What factors affect my prognosis with endometrial cancer?
- Q Is endometrial cancer the same as uterine cancer?
- Q Is uterine cancer life-threatening?
- Q Is uterine cancer a common version of gynecologic cancer?