Should I talk to my doctor about my diffuse goiter symptoms?

Because diffuse goiter can affect many of your bodily functions, you should tell your doctor if you notice any symptoms. Watch for unexpected weight loss, trouble sleeping, and general anxiety or feelings of frustration. Difficulty closing your eyes is another sign of diffuse goiter.

Continue Learning about Endocrine System

When Hormone Replacement Therapy May Be Good
Fear-mongering about hormone replacement therapy isn’t good science. For the right woman with nasty menopausal symptoms and the right man with low tes...
What is endocrine disruption?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
The endocrine system is the body's complex array of hormonal messages that affect almost every bodil...
What is the role of hormones in the body?
When we think about hormones, those such as testosterone and estrogen likely first come to mind, but...
What Are Effective Treatments for an Underactive Thyroid?