What are symptoms of adrenal insufficiency?

Adrenal insufficiency affects blood pressure, bone density, kidney function, and metabolism. The patient may suffer fatigue, stomach pain and weight loss, nausea and vomiting, especially in the morning, low blood pressure, dizziness and even loss of consciousness. Cortisol is necessary for life.

Continue Learning about Endocrine System

When Hormone Replacement Therapy May Be Good
Fear-mongering about hormone replacement therapy isn’t good science. For the right woman with nasty menopausal symptoms and the right man with low tes...
Should I see a doctor for my follicular adenoma thyroid nodules symptoms?
Yes, you should talk to your doctor if you experience the symptoms of follicular adenoma thyroid nod...
How is peritoneal mesothelioma treated?
NewYork-Presbyterian HospitalNewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
One way to treat peritoneal mesothelioma is called "intracavitary chemotherapy," which enables clini...
What Nutrients Are Important for a Healthy Thyroid?