Natural hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is also known as bioidentical hormone therapy. It utilizes estradiol, progesterone or testosterone that are identical in structure to hormones found in a woman’s body. Some women mistakenly think natural hormones are only available as compounded hormones. On the contrary, natural hormones are readily available as pharmaceutical medications and meet higher standards of effectiveness.
- Q What are hormones?
- Q Are compounded bioidentical hormones safe?
- Q How does cortisol affect my visceral fat and appetite?
- Q What do my hormone levels say about my health?
- Q What is adrenaline fatigue?
- Q How is the neurotransmitter dopamine linked to sexual function?