Natural hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is also known as bioidentical hormone therapy. It utilizes estradiol, progesterone or testosterone that are identical in structure to hormones found in a woman’s body. Some women mistakenly think natural hormones are only available as compounded hormones. On the contrary, natural hormones are readily available as pharmaceutical medications and meet higher standards of effectiveness.
- Q Why can taking hormone supplements be dangerous?
- Q How does brown fat differ from the other fat in your body?
- Q How can low estrogen affect sex?
- Q What is the link between mood and hormones?
- Q What are the stages of puberty in girls?
- Q What is pituitary hormone deficiency?