Natural hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is also known as bioidentical hormone therapy. It utilizes estradiol, progesterone or testosterone that are identical in structure to hormones found in a woman’s body. Some women mistakenly think natural hormones are only available as compounded hormones. On the contrary, natural hormones are readily available as pharmaceutical medications and meet higher standards of effectiveness.
- Q What is the role of cortisol in the body?
- Q Does cyclogest taken during pregnancy, increase progesterone?
- Q What is luteinizing hormone deficiency?
- Q Why do men and women deposit fat in different places?
- Q What is vasoactive intestinal polypeptide?
- Q How can I regulate leptin and ghrelin through the foods I eat?