Natural hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is also known as bioidentical hormone therapy. It utilizes estradiol, progesterone or testosterone that are identical in structure to hormones found in a woman’s body. Some women mistakenly think natural hormones are only available as compounded hormones. On the contrary, natural hormones are readily available as pharmaceutical medications and meet higher standards of effectiveness.
- Q In what conditions shouldn't I use hormone supplements?
- Q How does cortisol affect my visceral fat and appetite?
- Q What is adrenocorticotropic hormone?
- Q What are the side effects of unbalanced hormones?
- Q Can menopause be predicted by hormone levels?
- Q What is vasoactive intestinal polypeptide?