Natural hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is also known as bioidentical hormone therapy. It utilizes estradiol, progesterone or testosterone that are identical in structure to hormones found in a woman’s body. Some women mistakenly think natural hormones are only available as compounded hormones. On the contrary, natural hormones are readily available as pharmaceutical medications and meet higher standards of effectiveness.
- Q What are the negative effects of hormone treatment?
- Q What is androgen-independent?
- Q What is the role of cortisol in the body?
- Q What is the link between mood and hormones?
- Q Can bioidentical hormones cause breast cancer?
- Q What is ACTH hormone deficiency?