Natural hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is also known as bioidentical hormone therapy. It utilizes estradiol, progesterone or testosterone that are identical in structure to hormones found in a woman’s body. Some women mistakenly think natural hormones are only available as compounded hormones. On the contrary, natural hormones are readily available as pharmaceutical medications and meet higher standards of effectiveness.
- Q What is the affect of follicle stimulating hormone on menopause?
- Q What is human placental lactogen (hPL)?
- Q In what conditions shouldn't I use hormone supplements?
- Q How do estrogen and progesterone levels in females change with age?
- Q What are the categories of hormone therapy drugs?
- Q What is androstanolone?