Natural hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is also known as bioidentical hormone therapy. It utilizes estradiol, progesterone or testosterone that are identical in structure to hormones found in a woman’s body. Some women mistakenly think natural hormones are only available as compounded hormones. On the contrary, natural hormones are readily available as pharmaceutical medications and meet higher standards of effectiveness.
- Q How can I test my hormone levels at home?
- Q What are the different types of female sex hormones?
- Q Do hormones make me fat?
- Q What are the stages of puberty in girls?
- Q What is the role of hormones in the body?
- Q What are the different types of male hormones?