Adrenal tumors can be functional or nonfunctional. If functional it can release certain hormones. Generally it should not cause panic attacks, however it can cause symptoms and signs including high blood pressure, headaches, sweating, and rapid heart rate. Some of these can mimic a panic attack.
- Q What are the symptoms of an adrenal incidentaloma?
- Q What is an adrenal incidentaloma?
- Q How can someone with adrenal insufficiency prepare for an emergency?
- Q What tests can locate very small adrenal gland tumors?
- Q What is the posterior approach to adrenal surgery?
- Q What is the thoracoabdominal approach to adrenal surgery?