Adrenal tumors can be functional or nonfunctional. If functional it can release certain hormones. Generally it should not cause panic attacks, however it can cause symptoms and signs including high blood pressure, headaches, sweating, and rapid heart rate. Some of these can mimic a panic attack.
- Q How is an adrenal tumor diagnosed?
- Q How will my pain be managed after adrenal gland surgery?
- Q What is the treatment for a sex hormone producing tumor?
- Q What types of adrenal gland surgery are available?
- Q What is the posterior approach to adrenal surgery?
- Q What tests can locate very small adrenal gland tumors?