Adrenal tumors can be functional or nonfunctional. If functional it can release certain hormones. Generally it should not cause panic attacks, however it can cause symptoms and signs including high blood pressure, headaches, sweating, and rapid heart rate. Some of these can mimic a panic attack.
- Q How is an adrenal tumor treated?
- Q How can someone with adrenal insufficiency prepare for an emergency?
- Q What tests can locate very small adrenal gland tumors?
- Q Are adrenal tumors rare?
- Q What types of adrenal gland surgery are available?
- Q What can I expect after adrenal gland surgery?