How can I care for someone with endocrine system disease?

You can care for someone with an endocrine system disease by making sure they take their prescribed medications. Make sure they follow all dietary restrictions and other medical advice. Watch out for a recurrence of symptoms. If your loved one shows a recurrence of endocrine disease symptoms, seek emergency medical treatment.

Continue Learning about Endocrine System Disease Treatments

How is a glucagonoma treated?
American Association of Endocrine SurgeonsAmerican Association of Endocrine Surgeons
The primary treatment for a glucagonoma is surgical removal, and this offers the only chance for cur...
Are there any disadvantages to RAI ablation?
A disadvantage of RAI ablation is the potential to worsen thyroid eye disease (ophthalmopathy) assoc...
Why should I have surgery for primary hyperparathyroidism?
The main benefit of curing primary hyperparathyroidism with a surgery (parathyroidectomy) is the pot...
How Can I Treat Hot Flashes?
How Can I Treat Hot Flashes?