Why do I need to take prempro?

Prempro is intended for women with an intact uterus who have symptoms of menopause. Prempro contains both an estrogen, conjugated estrogen and a progestin, medroxyprogesterone. The estrogen helps prevent bone loss and the progestin reduces your risk of uterine cancer. The combination helps relieve hot flashes, vaginal dryness and itching and problems urinating. Talk to your doctor about your menopausal symptoms and whether hormone replacement therapy is right for you.

Continue Learning about Endocrine-Metabolic Agent

What is growth hormone treatment?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Growth hormone treatment is a therapy that may help kids with growth hormone deficiency (GHD) grow t...
How effective is ospemifene?
Ospemifene relieves vaginal dryness and helps restore a healthy vaginal pH. Studies have shown it to...
What should I know before I take ospemifene?
If you have had a blood clot in the lung or leg, a heart attack, or a stroke, you should not take os...
How is glucagon related to type 1 diabetes?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Glucagon is a hormone produced by the pancreas. This hormone elevates blood glucose levels-so it can...