Why do I need to take Premphase?

You may need to take Premphase to treat menopause symptoms. Premphase contains both estrogen and progestin. The estrogen in premphase helps prevent bone loss. The progestin in Premphase reduces your risk of uterine cancer. The combination helps relieve hot flashes, vaginal dryness and itching. Talk to your doctor about your menopausal symptoms and whether hormone replacement therapy is right for you.

Continue Learning about Endocrine-Metabolic Agent

Why is glucagon important for people with diabetes?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Glucagon is a hormone produced by the pancreas. It is important to know about this hormone if you ha...
What should I know before I take ospemifene?
If you have had a blood clot in the lung or leg, a heart attack, or a stroke, you should not take os...
What is ospemifene?
Ospemifene (Osphena) is a drug that affects how estrogen acts on body tissues such as the vagina, th...
Who should avoid taking oral bisphosphonates?
David Slovik, MDDavid Slovik, MD
While bisphosphonates are quite effective in preventing fractures, the oral forms may not be the...