What should I do if I miss a dose of Egrifta?

If you miss a dose of Egrifta (tesamorelin), take it as soon as you remember. If it's nearly time to take your next dose, skip the missed one and continue on your usual daily injection schedule. Don't take two doses at once to make up for a missed dose. Talk to your doctor if you miss several doses.

Continue Learning about Endocrine-Metabolic Agent

Who should avoid taking oral bisphosphonates?
David Slovik, MDDavid Slovik, MD
While bisphosphonates are quite effective in preventing fractures, the oral forms may not be the...
How is glucagon related to type 1 diabetes?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Glucagon is a hormone produced by the pancreas. This hormone elevates blood glucose levels-so it can...
How effective is ospemifene?
Ospemifene relieves vaginal dryness and helps restore a healthy vaginal pH. Studies have shown it to...
What drugs will I take if I'm receiving donor eggs?
If you're receiving donor eggs, a combination of two or three hormonal medications is used to manipu...