Is there a generic version of H.P. Acthar Gel?

There is no generic version of H.P. Acthar Gel, a prescription drug that is given by injection to treat multiple sclerosis, infantile spasms, some types of arthritis and several other medical conditions. H.P. Acthar Gel is sometimes referred to as ACTH, corticotropin or repository corticotropin.

Continue Learning about Endocrine-Metabolic Agent

What is ospemifene?
Ospemifene (Osphena) is a drug that affects how estrogen acts on body tissues such as the vagina, th...
Why is glucagon important for people with diabetes?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Glucagon is a hormone produced by the pancreas. It is important to know about this hormone if you ha...
What drugs will I take if I'm receiving donor eggs?
If you're receiving donor eggs, a combination of two or three hormonal medications is used to manipu...
How is glucagon related to type 1 diabetes?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Glucagon is a hormone produced by the pancreas. This hormone elevates blood glucose levels-so it can...