What should I avoid while taking mifepristone?

If you wear an IUD, it should be removed while taking mifepristone and not reinserted until after your pregnancy has ended or your doctor says so. If you are breast-feeding, consult your doctor to determine if you should continue to breast-feed while taking mifepristone or if you should discard your milk. You should talk with you doctor before taking any prescription or non-prescription medication (this includes herbal medications) while taking mifepristone.

Continue Learning about Endocrine-Metabolic Agent

What is growth hormone treatment?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Growth hormone treatment is a therapy that may help kids with growth hormone deficiency (GHD) grow t...
How is glucagon related to type 1 diabetes?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Glucagon is a hormone produced by the pancreas. This hormone elevates blood glucose levels-so it can...
What drugs will I take if I'm receiving donor eggs?
If you're receiving donor eggs, a combination of two or three hormonal medications is used to manipu...
Why is glucagon important for people with diabetes?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Glucagon is a hormone produced by the pancreas. It is important to know about this hormone if you ha...