When should I talk to my doctor about problems taking Premphase?

If you are taking Premphase, you should call your doctor if you experience any of the following symptoms:

• breast pain and tenderness
  • swelling of feet or legs
  • rapid weight gain
  • vaginal bleeding
  • dizziness or lightheadedness
  • headaches
  • calf pain
  • speech problems
  • dark urine
  • yellowing of the skin
  • dark stool
  • rash
  • fever

Continue Learning about Endocrine-Metabolic Agent

Why is glucagon important for people with diabetes?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Glucagon is a hormone produced by the pancreas. It is important to know about this hormone if you ha...
What drugs will I take if I'm receiving donor eggs?
If you're receiving donor eggs, a combination of two or three hormonal medications is used to manipu...
What is ospemifene?
Ospemifene (Osphena) is a drug that affects how estrogen acts on body tissues such as the vagina, th...
What is growth hormone treatment?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Growth hormone treatment is a therapy that may help kids with growth hormone deficiency (GHD) grow t...