How can I reduce the cancer and heart disease risk of Premphase?

Do not take Premphase if your menopausal symptoms can be relieved with diet and lifestyle changes. Try to relieve some of your symptoms by sleeping in a cooler room, learning ways to manage stress and cutting back on caffeine. If you do take Premphase, you can reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer when taking the medication by eating a balanced, high-fiber diet, getting regular exercise and not smoking cigarettes or abusing alcohol. Talk to your doctor about other ways to reduce your heart disease and cancer risk factors.

Continue Learning about Endocrine-Metabolic Agent

How effective is ospemifene?
Ospemifene relieves vaginal dryness and helps restore a healthy vaginal pH. Studies have shown it to...
What drugs will I take if I'm receiving donor eggs?
If you're receiving donor eggs, a combination of two or three hormonal medications is used to manipu...
What should I know before I take ospemifene?
If you have had a blood clot in the lung or leg, a heart attack, or a stroke, you should not take os...
What is ospemifene?
Ospemifene (Osphena) is a drug that affects how estrogen acts on body tissues such as the vagina, th...