Does Norditropin interact with other medications?

It is not recommended to take corticosteroids or estrogens while taking Norditropin (somatropin). These two medications may decrease the effectiveness of Norditropin. The side effects of anticonvulsants may be increased when taking them with Norditropin. Any medication for diabetes may have decreased effectiveness because of Norditropin. You should let your doctor know if you are taking any seizure medications, birth control pills, anabolic steroids or hormone replacement medications before you take Norditropin.

Continue Learning about Endocrine-Metabolic Agent

What drugs will I take if I'm receiving donor eggs?
If you're receiving donor eggs, a combination of two or three hormonal medications is used to manipu...
How effective is ospemifene?
Ospemifene relieves vaginal dryness and helps restore a healthy vaginal pH. Studies have shown it to...
Why is glucagon important for people with diabetes?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Glucagon is a hormone produced by the pancreas. It is important to know about this hormone if you ha...
How is glucagon related to type 1 diabetes?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Glucagon is a hormone produced by the pancreas. This hormone elevates blood glucose levels-so it can...