Is there a generic version of Somatuline Depot?

The generic name for the active ingredient in Somatuline Depot is lanreotide. However, this drug is only available under the brand name Somatuline Depot and is not available in a generic version.

Continue Learning about Endocrine-Metabolic Agent

Why is glucagon important for people with diabetes?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Glucagon is a hormone produced by the pancreas. It is important to know about this hormone if you ha...
What should I know before I take ospemifene?
If you have had a blood clot in the lung or leg, a heart attack, or a stroke, you should not take os...
Does ospemifene interact with any other medications?
If you are taking bazedoxifene, fluconazole, raloxifene, toremifene, or an estrogen drug, ospemifene...
How effective is ospemifene?
Ospemifene relieves vaginal dryness and helps restore a healthy vaginal pH. Studies have shown it to...