What happens if I miss a dose of mifepristone?

You will only have access to mifepristone at your doctor's office, so you will not have to remember to take it on your own. However, you will have to commit to and remember to return to your doctor's office on the designated day for your follow-up appointment so that you can obtain your dosage of the second drug that is used in the pregnancy termination process, misoprostol. If you miss a follow-up appointment, you must contact your doctor as soon as possible.

Continue Learning about Endocrine-Metabolic Agent

How effective is ospemifene?
Ospemifene relieves vaginal dryness and helps restore a healthy vaginal pH. Studies have shown it to...
How is glucagon related to type 1 diabetes?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Glucagon is a hormone produced by the pancreas. This hormone elevates blood glucose levels-so it can...
What should I know before I take ospemifene?
If you have had a blood clot in the lung or leg, a heart attack, or a stroke, you should not take os...
Why is glucagon important for people with diabetes?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Glucagon is a hormone produced by the pancreas. It is important to know about this hormone if you ha...