How long can I take Premphase?

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recommends that you take hormones such as Premphase for the shortest length of time possible. They also advise that you try the lowest dose of hormones to relieve your symptoms. Talk to your doctor about the length of your hormone replacement therapy and how to transition from using Premphase.

Continue Learning about Endocrine-Metabolic Agent

How is glucagon related to type 1 diabetes?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Glucagon is a hormone produced by the pancreas. This hormone elevates blood glucose levels-so it can...
Does ospemifene interact with any other medications?
If you are taking bazedoxifene, fluconazole, raloxifene, toremifene, or an estrogen drug, ospemifene...
What should I know before I take ospemifene?
If you have had a blood clot in the lung or leg, a heart attack, or a stroke, you should not take os...
What is ospemifene?
Ospemifene (Osphena) is a drug that affects how estrogen acts on body tissues such as the vagina, th...