There are many manufacturers of medications that contain somatropin, the active drug in Nutropin AQ. However, there is no generic version of Nutropin AQ. This medication is a version of growth hormone that is pre-mixed and ready for injection, and it may be given using an injection pen that comes with a pre-dosed cartridge. If you see generic versions, do not buy them; they are not the real thing.
- Q How should I take Nutropin AQ?
- Q What are the side effects of Nutropin AQ ?
- Q How soon after taking Nutropin AQ will my symptoms improve?
- Q What should I avoid while taking Nutropin AQ?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Nutropin AQ?
- Q Does Nutropin AQ interact with other medications?