Will my doctor know all of the risks of taking Premphase?

Your doctor should be able to tell you all the known risks associated with taking Premphase. However, the doctor may not be able to answer all of your questions about premphase hormone replacement therapy because so much is unknown. Studies and research have yet to determine the risks to you of breast, colon and endometrial cancers while taking Premphase. Talk to your doctor in detail about your concerns and together you can determine the best options for your menopausal symptom relief.

Continue Learning about Endocrine-Metabolic Agent

What is growth hormone treatment?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Growth hormone treatment is a therapy that may help kids with growth hormone deficiency (GHD) grow t...
How is glucagon related to type 1 diabetes?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Glucagon is a hormone produced by the pancreas. This hormone elevates blood glucose levels-so it can...
What should I know before I take ospemifene?
If you have had a blood clot in the lung or leg, a heart attack, or a stroke, you should not take os...
Why is glucagon important for people with diabetes?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Glucagon is a hormone produced by the pancreas. It is important to know about this hormone if you ha...