Are there any risks in taking Evista?

Evista can have some serious side effects. Because of the increased risk of blood clotting, you should not take Evista during long periods of inactivity. Do not take the drug if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Evista is not recommended for premenopausal women. The long-term effects of taking Evista are not yet known.

Continue Learning about Endocrine-Metabolic Agent

What drugs will I take if I'm receiving donor eggs?
If you're receiving donor eggs, a combination of two or three hormonal medications is used to manipu...
How effective is ospemifene?
Ospemifene relieves vaginal dryness and helps restore a healthy vaginal pH. Studies have shown it to...
Why is glucagon important for people with diabetes?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Glucagon is a hormone produced by the pancreas. It is important to know about this hormone if you ha...
Does ospemifene have any side effects?
Side effects may include hot flashes, vaginal discharge, muscle spasms, and excessive sweating.  Os...