How soon after taking mifepristone will my pregnancy end?

You will return to your doctor's office for a follow-up appointment two days after taking your first dose of mifepristone. At that point, your doctor will be able to assess the progress of your pregnancy termination, and you will take additional tablets of misoprostol to continue the termination process. You will return to your doctor's office 14 days after taking your very first dose for another follow-up appointment. At this point, the doctor can determine if your pregnancy has completely ended or not.

Continue Learning about Endocrine-Metabolic Agent

What is ospemifene?
Ospemifene (Osphena) is a drug that affects how estrogen acts on body tissues such as the vagina, th...
Why is glucagon important for people with diabetes?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Glucagon is a hormone produced by the pancreas. It is important to know about this hormone if you ha...
How effective is ospemifene?
Ospemifene relieves vaginal dryness and helps restore a healthy vaginal pH. Studies have shown it to...
What should I know before I take ospemifene?
If you have had a blood clot in the lung or leg, a heart attack, or a stroke, you should not take os...