When should I call the dentist after having an enameloplasty?

You should call your dentist after having an enameloplasty if your teeth become sensitive enough to bother you. 

Continue Learning about Enameloplasty

What does an enameloplasty treat?
Enameloplasty, or recontouring, is highly effective for correcting minor imperfections, such as:...
What are the alternatives to having an enameloplasty?
Dental veneers and bonding are alternatives to enameloplasty. Sometimes enameloplasty is done prior ...
Will having an enameloplasty affect the appearance of my teeth?
Enameloplasty, or tooth recontouring, can change the appearance of your teeth by correcting mino...
How long is an enameloplasty effective?
Enameloplasty that is done to correct small imperfections in the tooth shape or surface is usually p...