What information should I tell my dentist prior to having an enameloplasty?

Since enameloplasty, or recontouring, is a simple cosmetic procedure that does not usually require anesthetic, there's not much your dentist will need to know beyond the condition of the tooth to be treated.

Continue Learning about Enameloplasty

What are the benefits of having an enameloplasty?
The benefits of enameloplasty include the correction of minor defects such as: small chips in a ...
How long is the recovery after an enameloplasty?
Enameloplasty, or recontouring, is a simple, conservative cosmetic dental procedure, so you shou...
When should I call the dentist after having an enameloplasty?
You should call your dentist after having an enameloplasty if your teeth become sensitive enough...
What is an enameloplasty?
Enameloplasty is a procedure in which small amounts of tooth enamel are removed to change a toot...