What information should I tell my dentist prior to having an enameloplasty?

Since enameloplasty, or recontouring, is a simple cosmetic procedure that does not usually require anesthetic, there's not much your dentist will need to know beyond the condition of the tooth to be treated.

Continue Learning about Enameloplasty

What are the benefits of having an enameloplasty?
The benefits of enameloplasty include the correction of minor defects such as: small chips in a ...
What type of wound care will I need to do if I'm having an enameloplasty?
Enameloplasty, or recontouring, is one of the most conservative cosmetic dental procedures. You ...
Will having an enameloplasty affect the appearance of my teeth?
Enameloplasty, or tooth recontouring, can change the appearance of your teeth by correcting mino...
When should I call the dentist after having an enameloplasty?
You should call your dentist after having an enameloplasty if your teeth become sensitive enough...