What are the alternatives to having an enameloplasty?

Dental veneers and bonding are alternatives to enameloplasty. Sometimes enameloplasty is done prior to getting dental veneers or bonding.

Continue Learning about Enameloplasty

What information should I tell my dentist prior to having an enameloplasty?
Since enameloplasty, or recontouring, is a simple cosmetic procedure that does not usually requi...
What type of wound care will I need to do if I'm having an enameloplasty?
Enameloplasty, or recontouring, is one of the most conservative cosmetic dental procedures. You ...
How many days will I be off work if I am having an enameloplasty?
Enameloplasty, or recontouring, is a simple, quick, and usually painless cosmetic procedure. You...
What could happen if I choose not to have an enameloplasty?
If you choose not to have an enameloplasty, you may retain small chips in a tooth, bulges or pits in...