How much does an enameloplasty cost?

The fee for reshaping of the narrow grooves on the occlusal surfaces of teeth to minimize risk of decay may be less than or equal to the cost of an occlusal restoration. Fees would be determined by the complexity of the reshaping and time involved. In addition there may be times where sealant placement is also necessary, or it may even be determined that a restoration/filling is needed.

Fees for any dental service may vary depending on where you live or where your dentist is located (area of country, urban, suburban, center of town, etc.). In addition there are always going to be a range of fees for the same service. This may depend on the experience of the dental practitioner, materials used and complexity of the treatment or procedure.

You may be able to find average fees for dental treatment in your area, but as with most other things just because a product or service may be the cheapest, does not necessarily mean it is the best. Also, you must feel confident in the dentist providing your care.

Continue Learning about Enameloplasty

How long is the recovery after an enameloplasty?
Enameloplasty, or recontouring, is a simple, conservative cosmetic dental procedure, so you shou...
What information should I tell my dentist prior to having an enameloplasty?
Since enameloplasty, or recontouring, is a simple cosmetic procedure that does not usually requi...
What is an enameloplasty?
Enameloplasty is a procedure in which small amounts of tooth enamel are removed to change a toot...
How many days will I be off work if I am having an enameloplasty?
Enameloplasty, or recontouring, is a simple, quick, and usually painless cosmetic procedure. You...