How long does an enameloplasty take?

Enameloplasty is a relatively quick and painless procedure that is done in a short office visit, usually with no recovery time needed.

Continue Learning about Enameloplasty

How long is an enameloplasty effective?
Enameloplasty that is done to correct small imperfections in the tooth shape or surface is usually p...
What is an enameloplasty?
Enameloplasty is a procedure in which small amounts of tooth enamel are removed to change a toot...
What does an enameloplasty treat?
Enameloplasty, or recontouring, is highly effective for correcting minor imperfections, such as:...
How can I reduce my risk of complications after having an enameloplasty?
Enameloplasty, or tooth recontouring, is one of the most conservative cosmetic procedures, so yo...