How can I deal with someone who always hurts my feelings?

When you are feeling hurt in a relationship, blaming the other person for the problems usually makes it harder to repair the relationship. Even if the other person is in part responsible for hurting you, blaming almost always makes things worse. Instead, focus on how you are contributing to the problem. You can't change the other person, but you can change your own behavior.
The ADHD Workbook for Teens: Activities to Help You Gain Motivation and Confidence (Instant Help Book for Teens)

Focus on Your Strengths and Overcome ADHDSymptoms of attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD, can strike at any time-during class, when you're listening to a friend's story, while doing...
Brenda K. Wade, PhD
How do you deal with a toxic person if they are your spouse, mother, child, best friend, or someone you work with everyday? Set boundaries, set boundaries and reinforce your boundaries. Write them a note saying: when you say/do _X_ I feel hurt (or whatever you feel). If you do that again, then, I am going to have to end the conversation or the visit. This is not because I don't care about you, it’s because I’m learning to care about me. Its important to write it because if you just say it you’re likely to either provoke an argument or to get the in one ear and out the other response.

If you just take bullying from anyone you make yourself a victim. Beware, you don’t want to repeat their pattern and become a bully too. You have the power to learn boundary setting so you can stand up for yourself. 

Continue Learning about Emotional Intelligence