How can I start to release my feelings?

Jacob Teitelbaum
Integrative Medicine

First, be sure you have finished feeling your feeling to a point where, from a centered place, it no longer feels good to feel it. Then it is healthy to move forward. Releasing blame allows us to see feelings for what they are -- our own feelings -- instead of wrapping them so tightly around others that you feel hurt, victimized, and powerless. Once you own the feeling as your own, then you are in control because you need nothing from the other person in order to move through it.

Three Steps to Happiness! Healing Through Joy

Happiness is our natural state of being. It is who we are. This happiness is obvious when you look at little children before they take on society’s beliefs. Their natural state is to feel all of...

Continue Learning about Emotional Health

5 Simple Ways to Practice Gratitude Every Day
Do you reflect on the good things in your life? Research suggests that gratitude has a multitude of benefits.  Being thankful means you notice—and ap...
Why am I so afraid of rejection?
Jeremiah Forster, NASM Elite TrainerJeremiah Forster, NASM Elite Trainer
This is a loaded question and really is best answered when a trained professional takes the time to ...
Loneliness May Be Deadlier Than Obesity—And Other Shocking Facts
Loneliness May Be Deadlier Than Obesity—And Other Shocking FactsLoneliness May Be Deadlier Than Obesity—And Other Shocking FactsLoneliness May Be Deadlier Than Obesity—And Other Shocking FactsLoneliness May Be Deadlier Than Obesity—And Other Shocking Facts
About 42.6 million US adults over age 45 report chronic loneliness, but younger people may also be at risk.
Keep a Journal to Track Adult ADHD Symptoms